ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sat nav, camera detector

Focus RS
Could do with some help, I'm looking to buy a camera detector but not a clue which is the best I was looking at the road angel navigator as this is also a sat nav unit so a bonus as wouldn't mind one of those, does anybody own or know anything about this unit or should i get something else, thanks anyway

RenaultSport clio 182
I've got the origin b2 which seems to work well especially good on A roads that you don't know well. Its a gps based system with a yearly subscription. Also has detector for handheld lasers, haven't had any pointed at me yet though!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Avoid the Road Angel Navigator and the Snooper Indago as both are pretty crap. You'd be better off buying a TomTom One for £249 and downloading the cam database from pocketgps at a cost of £19 for the year. Far superior sat nav system and a good cam database. Also save you around £200.

renault clio 182 cup
ive got the road angel navigator,love it to bits,can not fault it,plus its an all in one unit.need i say more.

Focus RS
Thanks for all feedback, navigator it is then, does that detect most camera's, i have never had the laser pointed at me but i hear thats the one to watch so wondered if it detects that

Focus RS
Lol i suppose that makes sense, thanks mate. Going to price up the navigator now, spose i'm lookin the 400 quid mark aint i.

Citroen DS3 DSport
STEVE182CUP said:
^^thats where i got mine^^:D

Was that from the link I posted in another sat nav/cam thread last month or have you used them before? I recall telling someone from here about them. The trade-in policy is very useful.