ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sat nav systems help!!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
i want sat nav for my motor, ive got £400 to spend. ive had a look at the garmin systems on currys website which look pretty good, what do think/reccomend??

cheers

Not looked into Garmin so I can't comment on that , but I've got the Snooper Indago - very nice little unit. Had a Road Angel Navigator before that which was pretty rubbish.

R35 GTR
eves said:
i want sat nav for my motor, ive got £400 to spend. ive had a look at the garmin systems on currys website which look pretty good, what do think/reccomend??

cheers

for a stealth install.....
th_satnavinstall008.gif

i would seriously plump for the TomTom 710. has everything you need.

Europe mapping
Bluetooth Handsfree, allows you to operate you phone from the screen
Safety Cams
Touch Widescreen
Piss easy to use
6 hour battery

megan R26.R number 006
tom tom go 510 or 710 are both the dogs and also work as a hands free car kit .
the tom tom one is a good cheep alternative also some places still have the tom tom 500 and the 700 .
i use tom tom 5 which is the same as all the above but is in a pda .

PS if you have got a heat reflecting windscreen you need a external areal which you can get for all off the tom tom sat navs

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
Definately the TomTom 510 or 710. I've used most of the main competitors and I feel these are the best of the bunch.