ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saw a fake cup !

i was in tescos car park the other day when i saw a fake cup,

it was a 1.2 in monaco blue wiv, clio cup in yellow stickers stuck on the outside of the back window & a sport badge

it had 13 inch oz f1s and plastic covers over the back lights,

i thought they had done it as a joke cos thats what it looked like,

sorry to cause offence (spelling) if its some one on here

but turn it in.

Grrrr!

I hate it when people badge up their cars to look like something theyre not! :mad:

You see Westies/Furios badged up as VTRs and VTRs badged as VTSs.

t**sers

GR7

Shiny red R32

This would be an example of a Nova driver going onto his club website saying that he has toasted a Cup!!

i live in romford and some people have got really bad taste round here, usually 1.2 novas though

i wouldnt mind but the snide cup was a mark 1

and in the wrong blue.

tHAT SOUNDS TO ME TO BE NOTHING LIEK A CUP?? I HAVE NOTHING ON MY MOTOR THAT U SAID WAS ON HIS OR VICE VERSA!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Sounds familiar...

There is a dark blue (not even metallic) Clio 1.2 RN at work, with "Williams" badges stuck on it and it is so obvious! :cry:

Sad little b@st@rd. ;)

Clio 172

what about a 1.2 clio puttin a 16v bonet on i erm have a "friend" thats thinkin of doin it ;) + no1 ever dies on the A-team, i saw this 1 where a chopper hit a cliff exsploded crashed 2 the ground blew up again an then they all climbed out as if nothin had happoned :confused:

CTR EK9 turbo

urrrrrgh. I dont know what goes through peoples minds. Although im sure everyones had some stage of madness when it comes to mods in their lives. I confess to buying a blow pipe for my old scirocco! it cost £15 from C.A.R. and it sounded like a Pig snorting. My brother put a limited edition chrome badge on the back of his 405 GLD! and some "noiyce" 5 spoke hub caps (people actually thought they were real alloys!!?). We did used to buy MaxMuppet a while back and they had a huge yellow sticker saying maxpower and we stuck it in the rear window of my bros diesel, needless to say it was removed a couple days after.....oh dear.....

350z & 16v Maxi

On my first car I put an bight BRIGHT orange Alpine sticker on my back window. I had just passed my test and did it just for a laugh. Never had a max P sticker on any of my cars however, the best sticker ever was on my first car. Just below the vents in the front of a MK1 Clio there is a small bit where I had the sticker You can sleep in your car but you cant race your house I loved it but I wrote my car off so the sticker went to. I was gutted!!!

clio i think

sup, yeh i live in romford too. seen that car around a few times. i hav a black mk2 clio with clio sport sunstrip. hav u seen me around??

clio romford ,

no mate sorry i havent if i do see u ill wave :cool:

i never seem to see any clios in our area !

only a couple of people from here