ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo interior in Mk1 Clio???

Just wondering if anyone knows if a saxo interior would fit into a mark 1 clio. also how do you remove the rear set from the mk1 clio, it seem to be attached to a bracket but I cant see any nuts or bolts??

1.8 16v clio mk1
dont think saxo interior will fit mate,why do u want saxo interior off all?anyway the back seats r on some sort of hinge.all u do is tilt the seats towards the front of the car and lift,sorted

1.8 Civic EX
the back bench lift forward an you lift them up and out. The back rest, pull them down and look at the hinge at the bottom, there is a little lever, just push it down and it unhooks them....5 second job...

not entirely sure why you would want a saxo interior tho :dead:

only reason i was thinkin saxo is because I did have one but was damaged in an accident and I now have a clio but the interior is a bit shoddy.. hmmm, i tries every orientation to pull out the back bench, Il give it another go and get nasty..

cheers

Mk1 1.4RT
yeah one side of my original RL rear bench wouldn't come out when i fitted the RSI seats, got annoyed with it in the end and left it, neighbour came along and it came right out, git!!