ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo Rabbits

Come on we need to do something about this problem.

You leave two next to each other in a car park, when you come back the buggers have bred like wirdfire and there all over the place.

Every wear you look their there - every boy racer and his grans got one. every time to pick up fast car - max power etc their on the cover. (Me thinks there the new novas of the modding world.)

We as a clio club need to re-address the ballance

Paul

Saxo Hater

Yes the definitive geezercar

I saw the ultimate saxo driver yesterday, swaggering up to the cash point..not just the burberry cap, but burberry shirt AND loafers with burberry tarton on part of them. Tasteful!!

Clio v6

I have seen Soooooooooooo many Saxos last year. I noticed the Guardian says

The top 10 selling models in April 2002
Ford Focus
Ford Fiesta
Vauxhall Corsa
Vauxhall Astra
Renault Clio
Peugeot 206
Volkswagen Golf
Ford Mondeo
Volkswagen Polo
Renault Megane.

So if that was only April? where have all these Saxos appeared from?

Was the free insurance deal some other month?:)

BMW 320d Sport

lol thats gonna be the next big thing in interiors, no longer will you hear about full leather retrim, itll be full Burberry! There must be someone whos done a Burberry retrim in their Saxo?

mk2 172

muhahahahahahahahahahah:D

saxos are cool, well the VTS is anyway, you valver boys need to stop racing badged up vtrs;), get a piece of the real "meat", it will leave a raw taste in your mouth. i got a burberry cap with mine, well its on order, there a ten month back log due to demand

paul, what do you propose people do?

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 03 January 2003

meeeeoooooooowwwwww dash/GR

Ooops! no negative intentions I assure you. I found the pic looking for Citroen merchandise.

oi what u should really do tarmac terrorist is get urself sumthin german, actually dont worry u wouldnt understand its a volkswagen thing.

mk2 172

its a volkwagen thing, you drive a spanish seat, who cares who owns em, fiat own ferrari but i wouldnt drive a 126

mk2 172

lol, ben, but iv still got a williams:), and vib, hope you dont think im slating the gt cos i really like em, its just f**k face up there referring to me as "tarmac terrorist" and saying oi........and whod want a performanve VW.errr hang on, is there one??

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 03 January 2003

meeeeoooooooowwwwww dash/GR
Now then Craggy, I was only kidding about your Burberry bag!

I bet that is where Rufus sleeps!!

;)

if i hadnt bought a clio id have a saxo. they are nice looking cars. They attract the typical boy racer because of their looks. However a vts will leave a great deal of cars behind......(/me waits on the 172 boys getting their knob/cars out for comparrason hehe)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I was considering one actually before I got my Clio. Smart looking motors. Especially once they have been lowered.

Yeah they need lowered, but reading up on it it seems that if you want it lowered and the handling not fecked up you need to do the torsion bars too then it gets all expensive so im still on stilts!!But i agree they are too popular, i was wanting a valver before i got my vts.

my mate has a saxo. lowered 35mm with 16s. its eletric blue and i must say it looks bloody nice. the interior is a bit ugly, but its still a nice motor.

its a 1.4 so it beats my 1.2...just...ill get some performance mods eventually and the day i beat him....ohh /me dreams

The VTR/S look best when theyre just lowered a tad and left standard. Theyll never look as good as a 16v/Willy, but hey - you have to compromise sometimes!

actually the vw golf was the original hot hatch and can still be considered to be , its not bout who owns seat its still the fact that its got the build quality of a VW , i wouldnt wana be in a saxo when its been hit up the coz my cousin had 1 till 2weeks ago got wrote off when he was hit up the arse at 30 mph

oi tarmac terroist ill say what i want and too who i want , oh do u know me err no so how can u call me a little f**k face , u prick