ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo Rabbits

mk2 172

ok then "power", shouldnt come accrross as a clever tw*t from the off and i wouldnt have called you anything. and i doubt too many drivers are sat thinking bout build quality when there takin corners 10mph faster than the rest in there french machinery, i know i dont.

Erm...the Golf GTi - the original hot hatch?! Guess whos been watching a few too many VW adverts!

What about the Renault Dauphine Gordini (1961), Mini Cooper (1961), Sunbeam Imp Sport (1966), Renault 5 Gordini (1975) and many, many other "hot hatches" prior to the 1977 UK introduction of the Golf Mk1 GTi.

Dont be fooled by advertising into believing that VWs are permium products, carved out of solid billet - my faltmates 1997 Polo causes far more problems than any other car Ive known.

Be polite and show you know your stuff about cars and then youll get some respect.

172 will dust any saxo vts but for there money the vts aint bad little car u dont get much equipment and the build quality aint very good but for 9500 quid for a brand new one u cant argue, personally id rather save the extra 2k and get a 172 with its leather, climate control , better build quality etc but hey its everyman to himself and for a cheap basic fast car the vts is a goodun jsut not as fast as a 172 :p

dont call me power u aint my mate , well done matt wiv the saxo comment , so craggy ur not to concerened about ur own safty in ur car?

mk2 172

lol matt, can see why brainchild here thinks thats so well done:confused:. anyway "watts" the sax is fine for me, and i dont wanna be your mate.

mk2 172

wasnt kissing matts arse, i was taking the piss, but ur obviously too dumb to realise that

"technically thou he gotta saxo too, lol :eek: heh"

whats good about that? hence why i was taking the piss, i didnt literally mean lol at matt well done blah blah blah,

anyway im bored of this nowhere conversation now.

Yeah, Craggy is just some random guy who comes on here and kicks up a fuss with his abrasive style - isnt he Ryan? I mean hes only posted about 1800 times.:eek:

williams and trophy

hehe all this fukkin bullsh*t for fuk all lol

and for the record I personally dont look at how safe a cars gunna be IF i wrap it up at 100+ mph................

if i do that im expecting to be dead whatever im in lol

but what i do look at when buying my cars is how solid they are........and most importantly.............HOW FAST THEY ARE

which is why i steered away from VW when i was buying my valver.......... and again when i bought my williams.

nuff sed

mk2 172

lol you make me laff you fukin gimp, first you make a loud appearance with your cocky posts, then when your lack of intelligence becomes obvious you come out with a load of toss. and errrrrrrmmm, iv been here since this site started, so what you on about. now run along to the little boys forum, and jas or geoff delete this stupid thread please, next time paul put it OFF TOPIC. and in well over a year of being part of the club i think your just about the first person iv got heat up with. now you f**k off

mk2 172

anyways, im goimg off here now so when i come back this may have gone. unless you wanna post something else anal for all to see.

chow

fair comment matt its true after all , considering what i said had no real offence in it then u craggy reply calling me a little f**k face so really it was u that started it all then u carry on calling me a f**kin gimp then u start crying and asking 4 me to b thrown off so its you who wants to calm down

was thinking the same teady..... not at craggy mind.. just all the arse on this thread!

for the record...

my 1st two cars were ibizas, my 3rd a cordoba sx. and now my 16v clio... cant say id look at buying another seat now.... so if u aint owned one, dont comment on it, simple!

technically i aint really in the wrong i just replied to ur msgs and cos they were all abusive i thought id send some back wiv the same