ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Say noo to lexarse lights!!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i kinda had a set on ma clio, like so.. (sorry)

DSC00278.jpg

got these from R3OBC (cheers dude)
DSC00277.jpg

and Fitted them courtesy of Fubars wiring guide (cheers dude)
DSC00288.jpg

and i smashed the lexus wans up just incase somone tries to re use them!! lol

What do you guys think, i think it looks 100 times better!! and 99 times better than std!?

Leon Cupra R 225
Looks much better. I agree, say no to Lexarse lights! Remember to get silvervision indicator bulbs though to finish it off :)

Burgandy 174 sport t
fuckin ell its nearly 5 yrs since I bought lexus lights at first they were great not one car here had them but a month later I had them off because every single fuckin car had them!! sure I got about 80 notes when I sold them too lol

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
bugger, id have given you a tenner for a few swings at them lexus lights, pure turd they are... i've been thinking of a new business venture where i go about and buy a few of the worst modded cars about and then take them to car shows and charge people 10 pound for 10 swings with a bat.. the first swingers will have to pay a premium of 25 pound as they will most likely take out the lights and windows, which its the most fun...

mini cooper (RIP 172)
Much better now!

i ad some lexARSE lights on my saxo vtr (was on when i got it tho)

look so chavy on any car! stay away plz everyone, it's for your own good

black/gold 182
100% improvement dude, i think most people have tried them once in there life then realize how crappy they are,,imo, my Lexus lights are in the garage all taped up in a box never to see the light of day again :eek: :eek:

Jap Shed
i kinda had a set on ma clio, like so.. (sorry)

DSC00278.jpg

got these from R3OBC (cheers dude)
DSC00277.jpg

and Fitted them courtesy of Fubars wiring guide (cheers dude)
DSC00288.jpg

and i smashed the lexus wans up just incase somone tries to re use them!! lol

What do you guys think, i think it looks 100 times better!! and 99 times better than std!?

IF ANYONE HAS SOME STD LIGHTS I NEED TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!!!!!

Jap Shed
Please stop !
I need to win that Ebay auction for std lights....ends tommorow!
Even got snipe software i'm so desperate!!