ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scam?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90
like all of em, he should invest in a dictionary before writing his ad's, Its the s.hite english that gives em away. About time clios came down in value to what their actually worth tbh ;)

ACCOUNT IS FULL AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS

That would be "wont" my immigrant friend.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Stupid idiot anyway - surely you'd simply empty your email account if it was full ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
/\/\ but has 100% feedback too on 257 seperate users.
The only thing really that is dodgy is the email yahoo addy all over it and the lazyness on them not emptying their ebay emailing system account.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Mada05 said:
Only way it could possibly be anymore obvious is starting the description with "This is a scam".

Thank you. At least some people have something between their ears!

ickledevil - you honestly think that sounds genuine?

A mk2 172 for 2 grand?
A US seller, selling an UK car?
Buy It now - when there is no buy it now in the auction?
How suspect that he can't empty his inbox when he knows its a problem?

No wonder so many people are caught out by scams like this! Come on people use your grey matter!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
DarthCake said:
Thank you. At least some people have something between their ears!

ickledevil - you honestly think that sounds genuine?

A mk2 172 for 2 grand?
A US seller, selling an UK car?
Buy It now - when there is no buy it now in the auction?
How suspect that he can't empty his inbox when he knows its a problem?

No wonder so many people are caught out by scams like this! Come on people use your grey matter!

Didnt say it looked genuine, just said he had 100% feedback from 257 different users, and the email addy all over was dodgy...

Could be a hacked account tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Erm, I didn't think the US even knew what a Clio was. They don't have Renaults in the US do they? I know they have BMW's (including the Mini), VW's and Mercs. Renaults?? Hmmm, I don't think so! I certainly didn't see any whilst I was there anyway.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
Renault haven't made cars in the US for quite a few years now and, by all accounts have no plans to make any there now iirc.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Just trying to bring awareness to it. Scam? was a bit of a rhetorical question.