ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scooby / R32 / ATR take on the moors....

H22A7 Accord Type R
Had a little run out with the mates the other weekend. Bit of a Sunday blast! was a crackin run..... Who needs 4 wheels drive ;)

A few pictures were taken, the route was from Holmfirth, towards Ashton / Oldham over the tops. Lovely road with a lovely View.....

Rob.

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0120-1.jpg

DSCF0122-2.jpg

DSCF0124-1.jpg

DSCF0128-2.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Great pics dude, 3 especially attractive motors. I tested an R32 before I bought the Vee. I got the feeling it would be awesomely quick cross country in any conditions, but it just felt a bit unexciting somehow. 3 figure speeds were acheived very quickly and smoothly but it didn't feel like an exciting event at all. You tonne up in the Vee, you know about it hehe ;)

I'm a huge fan of those ATRs as well - That 2.2 engine is possibly the best Honda have ever made IMHO.

Dan

H22A7 Accord Type R
Yea Dan, i know exactly what you mean! I drove a lot of cars, and my Dads old Octy vRS was the same.......quick, but, very easy to achieve and effortless.....you really didnt feel you were doing the speeds you were..... The ATR is pretty different, its Loud and Brash, and aint shy about it at all! lol. And i agree, i love the 2.2....... just a shame it drinks so much! ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its your fault anyway R30BC you always take the nice glossy scots pics and i made the mistake of thinking you were up there again.That coupled with my map reading skills and place names...lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
lmfao!!! but Ian, cant you tell i wasnt in Scotland? The scenery just isnt as good........ ;)

ATRroad.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm a ft taller than you...how can i be the "weeman!" lol

Thought you were buyin a Cup at one point!!!?

H22A7 Accord Type R
Cup is my 'Downgrade' car for when i need something cheaper to run lol ;) Everytime i drive the ATR i love it....... dont worry, you know i will be straight on to let you guys know when the car situation changes!!!! ;)

You are a weeman due to your slimness mr Ali ;)

182trophy & Williams
nice pics and cars there mate, bet that made for some interesting driving.

H22A7 Accord Type R
definately mate!!! Funny thing was, when we were stopped taking pics, there was a guy in a black 182 FF Cup pack battering up and down the road too....with the Tyres giving it hell...... junior league must have been playing out that day too.......... ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cup is my 'Downgrade' car for when i need something cheaper to run lol ;) Everytime i drive the ATR i love it....... dont worry, you know i will be straight on to let you guys know when the car situation changes!!!! ;)

You are a weeman due to your slimness mr Ali ;)

I prefer athletic...but sure slimness will sufice.