ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scorpion exhaust fitted

hi guys just wanted to pass on my comments just had my mk2 system fitted with 4inch tailpipe and all i can say is wow!!! first of thegarage said it was an excellent system to fit and also the quality was excellent!! the sound is excellent as well not too silly loud or anything i would say a little bit louder than a magnex i was crousing at 80 mph to mirror motorway speeds and it was not intrusive at all which is a bonus....the engine revs so much better now its untrue and even when thrashing home my mpg imporved...anyway highly recommended i managed to get mine for 100 delivered from ebay and it is mint condition think i saw one on there the other day as well starting at 99p!!! an also great poijnt is i cant here now the annoying renault quality build squeaks lol

megane 225
i agree with this, got the rest of the system fitted on mine today, excellent cat back option

cheers guys thanks for your comments...cheers kully you are right mate it has been a long and hard slog really impressed and i know people say the tailpipe is too big but actually it isnt it looks just right and spot on...

hi mate i dont have a camera at the moment but maybe will try with girlfriends phone looks amazing really glad i took my time over which one to get fits absolutely fantastic and defo given the car a new lease of life!!! just waiting for my gtech to see what she can do lol

cheers guys thanks for your comments...cheers kully you are right mate it has been a long and hard slog really impressed and i know people say the tailpipe is too big but actually it isnt it looks just right and spot on...

yep defo get some pics and sounds up m8y :D

J

Jim NM

I had a Scorpian on my old R5GTT it was top banana, loved the popping, it sounded really nice. They are deffo good quality, I would have put one on my 172 buit didn't want to cut the rear valance. So it was s K-Tec stealth for me .

sorry for delay guys just waiting for the car to come back and i will get some pics up really happy with it still and does not look too big on the car at all looks just about right in single pipe

Clio 172 mk2
I had a Scorpian on my old R5GTT it was top banana, loved the popping, it sounded really nice. They are deffo good quality, I would have put one on my 172 buit didn't want to cut the rear valance. So it was s K-Tec stealth for me .

Same for me....4 inch tailpipe a bit to big for the little clio.

a burnt one
Glad it worked out for you, i got a scorpion cat back a year ago and had nothing but hassle with it, i got it fitted and wasnt happy with the way it was hanging so decided that, rather than go back to the back street garage to get it fixed it take it to a very well respected performance garage.

He was absolutely fuming, he was not happy that i had went to him with such a 'cheap' system, took him 3 hours (@£40 ph) to fix it, the stainless is so thin that the centre section had welded itself to the backbox, had only been on for 2 days!

Saying that i havent had any problems with it since it was cut and refitted and it does sound good, not at all 'raspy' and not loud enough to get on you're nerves at motorway speeds.

I bought mine new for £160 inc. delivery.

Hope that yours was less hassle than mine and is just as 'trouble free' now its been fitted.

thanks for your opinion mate sorry to hear you had problems i heard the earlier versions were shocking mate but the mk2 versions were better put together my garage who fitted said it was the best quality system he had fitted in along time and it fitted like a dream (took 15 mins) and it hangs just right under the bumper...pics to follow lol