ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Burn!!

Alright

Well had a great day yesterday up at the ever Baltic Knockhill.

Was nice to meet MAC, Col (CuP1) and J13EOB, need to organise another run in the next few weeks! Hopefully we can get a little better turn out!!

Later

Bob

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

i was up for going but when i woke up and saw the weather i changed my mind.

It was good to catch up and put some names to faces. It certainly turned out to be an entertaining day watching the action on the track given the cold and damp conditions.

Need to do it gain and get some more numbers along.

Col

How about 1 day in Feb?

I know the weather is pretty sh*** but we could go for it anyway!!

Both Dootchy and myself are up for it, I imagine MAC will be into it as well! Thats 3 already, can sort dates and route in the next few weeks!!

Lets try and get a good turn out this time( See if anyone can keep up with MAC!!!!!)

Bob

Quote: Originally posted by BobG on 19 January 2004

How about 1 day in Feb? - mind and give us plenty notice tho for shift etc.......

Both Dootchy and myself are up for it, I imagine MAC will be into it as well! always.......

Lets try and get a good turn out this time( See if anyone can keep up with MAC!!!!!) - dont listen to Bob G folks, I always observe the limits......of my car..!

hey guys....me thinks some birds need to brought into this...THATS WHY ILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE! now I dont bite but I can be shy so be nice ok...Im the irish lassie in the lil 1.4RT maroon clio reg S...WOR so come say HI!

xx Debz xx

What about meeting up at Crail when it starts up again.Dont know if any of you lot go there.I used to go when i had my old mk1 about 2 years ago,if anybody used to go back then you may remember me beating Redlines(the mag)v6,they werent too happy,wasnt my fault the guy driving was a d1ck.

Ive not been up to crail for about a year but now ive got a 172 again ill be goin all year,once i get my exhaust,lowered,ecu etc.

Ill second that MAC, more that welcome...!!!!

Crail sounds alright to me, when is the next run up??

I fancy going for a whirl round the track in the Cup, however, I will not even look at the track if it resembles a Hot Hatch day up at Knockhill!!!

(MAC/Cup 1- Remember the white Megane Turbo "Alright neeebors....how de ye get te the track and that, pure brilliant track man"!!!!)

Bob

Quote: Originally posted by BobG on 20 January 2004

(MAC/Cup 1- Remember the white Megane Turbo "Alright neeebors....how de ye get te the track and that, pure brilliant track man"!!!!)

Bob
megane turbo?? I think it was a white 19 16v mate....sounded as though they had just been let out of BAR L for a day trip - I dont think they were too happy when the track marshal said that the 5 of them couldnt be in the car when it was on track!!

Most of the times Ive been up in Crail, you seem to get even more characters - but it all adds to the day.

Im certainly up for another meet in the near future and it looks good if we can get some more people together.

Col

Aye your right, it was a 16V!!

Besides Crail I will be organising a run in the next few weeks! Probably up towards Crianlarich, thereabouts anyway!!!!

Looking for a good turnout!!!!!

B