ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Clio’s....!

Ive seen loads of Clios about latley since I got My Valver (Always funny how that is when u get a different car:confused:)

Just wondering if any of you lot come on here.......! :devilish:

he stayed at some big house by the station in Markinch called Woodlands, the road split after the station and went up either side of it, house was beyond a small field

Clio 1.6 16V

Hi Scotty, At long last we have now have a valver/member nearby in our Cliosport area. I think there is only one other in Area 15. Need to meet up sometime and get some photos of your car to put in our Scottish Cliosport website at http://www.renaultsport.netwww.renaultsport.net. Im planning to put in info on other sporting Clios, covering the Willys and valvers. Oh and BTW Im in the Dunfermline area.

Tiger i seen a clio yesterday in duntoi which looked like it was dressed up to be a williams...wasnt your own as i know your plate

GR7

Shiny red R32

Aly

Its ""I saw" not "I seen"!! You often hear Scottish footballers say "I seen" on TV!

Your grammar lesson for the day!!

;)

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 01 June 2003

anyway Tiger have you seen the williams or the look a like i posted about?
nah mate not seen it, i know theres a wee white one up here with lexus rears, he bombs it down the main street about 60 mph all the time, pr!ck! did it have willy wheels or what? was it a 16v?

Hey Tiger i seen that williams in Easglesham quite alot parked outside the Spar - i live pretty close to eaglesham tho. Seen a williams in ayrshire before on A77- was about 2 months ago tho.