ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Detailing Day

Bumblebee
Cheers Rich, it just a wash then spent 4 hours claying - its the first time its been done so the clay was horrific!

Then washed again and had a layer of SRP by hand..

Nightshift tonight so hope to put a seal and a wax on tomorrow morning...

clio 182 FF
So how many people are going up ?
I might show face depending how wasted I get the night ;)
plus it would be nice to put names to faces as well
Showcase at 8am?

Anything from the fleet
8 AM!!! Do we really need to meet that early!? It's only Kirkaldy - an hour's drive surely? Will we be leaving Showcase at that time or will it be nearer 8:30? Cheers

ST
We'll be leaving 8.15 mate...if you can defo make it for 8.30 we'll wait on you.

The reason we were leaving so early was for the lads who want to put their car on the rollers as the rolling road starts at 9.30 and its 1st come 1st served and as its only £25 instead of £35 or £40 it might be busy.

Anything from the fleet
I'll be there for 8:30. I am wanting a go on the rollers as well so I'll need to make sure I'm leading the convoy! lol Actually I'll be no use without petrol so I'm off to get some. Can you PM your mobile number to me incase of any last minute hiccups? I don't want to keep you waiting. Cheers.