ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Scottish V6 Run**

LY V6 with Recaros
The pics are amazing!! Love your car and the black one in the first pic looks stunning!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I think I'd definately have been coming back to Vee ownership, with a Mk2 this time, in time for next summer :) Should that be referred to as an upgrade ;)?

I saw somewhere an advert, which I've just been hunting for, for a 2004 black Mk2 Vee, on about 30k iirc, and it had just had the cambelt done. Owner said he knew he'd have to get it done in 6 months and didn't plan to get rid, so just had it done at the yearly service, then very shortly after found out his Mrs was 3 months pregnant... Talk about d'oh eh?

Anyway, it was at a trader, looked a big place, and was £12,995. I guess he chopped it in for some blandowagon and got truely fisted on the trade in heh.

Dan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Excellent pictures Ali. Done quite well with them. Must say all the cars look quite tasty too. Good job your picked Sunday as the weather was gash the rest of the week.

We didn't. We picked Sat...Weather was shockin till early afternoon!