ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrapping shell - Leeds

Clio 16v / Clio Williams
Hi, does anyone know anyone who is willing to remove a shell for me? ive rang around all the scrappers and car removal people around Leeds and no one wants to take a shell without wheels. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers, Tobe

Have you asked if the scrappers know of anybody who will? Ive used a guy a few times he just drags them up the drive with a hiab then lifts em onto the back with it.

Matt

ITB BG 182
yea ring this lad he's closer to nottingham but i think he'll take it if you chuck him some cash..0777 619 5560 his name is lee an its his own removal company

Clio 16v / Clio Williams
Thanks for the replys fellas, i know there is someone out there somewhere who would just come and drag it away. didnt really want to pay to get it taken as scrap is worth a fair bit. ill give that fella a call and see what he says. otherwise i might have to pay the £20 for this bloke to come get it, its just in the way now!

Cheers, Tobe