ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Screen protectors new iPad

Focus ST-3
Jeez, £28 on a screen protector?!! I have just got a smart cover, protects the screen when im not using it. It shouldnt really get scratched when your using it anyway unless youve got mucky hands or long nails.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yes £28.

You get what you pay for. People need to realise this.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I had one on mine (got it free with a case). Had it back off within a week. Completely unnecessary (unless you're using it in some horrendous environment) IMO.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I bought one from the pound shop for my iPad 1 and it did the job. Not bothered with one on my new iPad, smart cover protects it enough for me

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector from amazon £15 for a pack of two.

Check out the reviews, it took three to get it right but now it's on it's very very good (you hardly know its there).

If you thought fitting an iPhone protector was bad you'll regret trying to fit one on an iPad.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector from amazon £15 for a pack of two.

Check out the reviews, it took three to get it right but now it's on it's very very good (you hardly know its there).

If you thought fitting an iPhone protector was bad you'll regret trying to fit one on an iPad.

thanks