ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrubs up well for an old girl. [RT]

Fiesta ST
Still has the curse of the Mk1 rust appearing here and there, it's a constant battle. Some small marks on the alloys but she still looks good for her age. :) Just need to convince my dad to put a new engine in her next. Lol. :cool:

Anyway, hope you like the pictures.

Bonnet_Closeup.jpg

Front.jpg

Front_Angle.jpg

Rear_Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Side_Closeup.jpg

Side_3.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Side_2.jpg

Side_1.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Personally I like the wheels, would be a proper sleeper as a 5 door aswell. I like the stealth look of the lights aswell, how legal is that? Could do with some smoked side repeaters though to really set of the stealth look.

Fiesta ST
Personally I like the wheels, would be a proper sleeper as a 5 door aswell. I like the stealth look of the lights aswell, how legal is that? Could do with some smoked side repeaters though to really set of the stealth look.

Thanks,

I have kept the originals incase I needed them for the MOT, but she's just had one and they passed fine. Never been stopped for them either. You still get a fair bit of light through them, just slightly duller. :)

Phase 1 172, boxster
I got smoked rear lights too and smoked side repeaters, makes it look so much better, u should get some mate

Fiesta ST
That's ok. :) Thanks. Shame I hardly drive her anymore. Valver is much better. Lol. Still don't mind cleaning her though.

will you be selling? ;)

Haha possibly, don't know. It was actually up for sale awhile ago but no one was interested so that was that. Engine is on it's way out sadly. Sounds like one of the valves is gone, not too sure. Hence why I'm trying to get a new engine in her. Otherwise I don't think she'll last much longer. May have to break her or sell her at a cheap price for a project for someone.

watch this space. lol.