ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE National Area Meet Day 21st Sept 14.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Please note the change of location for this event. It will now be held at:

The Dick Turpin Public House, Southend Arterial Rd, Wickford, Essex SS12 9HZ

12.30 onwards.
Food and drink available.

Please start a new attendance list below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Aww Diddums, come on it'll be fun seen as you missed out on breakfast club! x

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
1. Sash
2. Timmsy
3. Rafmatt1984
4. Kyle 86
5. Fantom
6. Dr Jekyll
7. Magpiev6

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just a thought but Pepper Pig World is down that way and you would get a window sticker and hogroast, yum yum, oink oink :coffee:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Just a thought but Pepper Pig World is down that way and you would get a window sticker and hogroast, yum yum, oink oink :coffee:
By down that way, you do mean an hour and a half further south don't you? Haha!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ok I realise that this is not going to be a very popular decision with some people but seeing there are currently only 7 people showing any interest in attending this meet in Surrey I have taken the decision to move it.

Firstly let me thank the 7 people who put their names down. I'm hoping this change of venue won't stop you from attending.

The Essex contingent of CS regularly have about 30 cars turning up to their meets so I'm hoping this change of venue will encourage a much larger attendance than just 7 people.

I really hope that this doesn't put off members from other SE regions from attending. The venue is pretty decent and is used by a number of car clubs for their monthly meets. The car park is a decent size and the food is good and reasonably priced.

Before anyone says I'm only moving it because it's closer for me I'm not actually attending due to work commitments.

So the venue for this event will now be

The Dick Turpin Public House, Southend Arterial Rd, Wickford, Essex SS12 9HZ

From 12:30 pm

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Sorry Sunglasses_Ron Been a busy bee!

Thanks for making the alterations for me. Will be good to see the usual suspects as well as some others hopefully.