ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Meet 26/7/14 (Relocated)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hi guys & girls

Ignore the previous meet thread as the location has now changed

It will now be at the Dick turpin pub just off the A127 (Basildon) Southend Bound

Time and date is still the same its just a change of location

Time: 6pm
Date: Saturday 26th July 14

See you there

RenaultSport 172
Oh poo. Just saw in the other thread that I am busy that day! I will try and make it home I'm time to join you considering I live about 1 mile from the DT

RenaultSport 172
I'll try and make it but its probably not gonna happen as I'm visiting the in laws for some festival thing. Will see what time I get back

Clio 200 full fat
i think i will be poping down to this probably the last meet i have in the 172 mums making get rid of the car now

Clio 200 full fat
ahh basically mark wednesday coming through my village its 30mph and police sit there a bloke overtook me on a bend doing 70 and almost put me up the curb i beeped him he got out screaming get out the car im going to kill you f ing c nt smashed my drivers window and tried to grab my neck my mum has said she dosent want me in that car because all money ive spent on it and tbh its kind of scared me out of that car now :( (i know its rare that happens but i just dont feel safe ) so yesterday i test drove a 200 with cup pack sat-nav tints and and keyless really liked the car and i feel a bit more secure so im possible picking it up next thursday

ahh basically mark wednesday coming through my village its 30mph and police sit there a bloke overtook me on a bend doing 70 and almost put me up the curb i beeped him he got out screaming get out the car im going to kill you f ing c nt smashed my drivers window and tried to grab my neck my mum has said she dosent want me in that car because all money ive spent on it and tbh its kind of scared me out of that car now :( (i know its rare that happens but i just dont feel safe ) so yesterday i test drove a 200 with cup pack sat-nav tints and and keyless really liked the car and i feel a bit more secure so im possible picking it up next thursday
Did you report the bloke to the police?

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Not decided what I'm doing yet it's either come alone and bring other half or go fishing and leave her at home. Nice peace and quite lol

Many.
Thats not enough for his problems Scott, we were discussing it at the Ace, due to the bloody extreme temps, even loctite won't do. Its due to the actual metals expanding.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im possibly going to be running late as ive got to go to the hospital to see an emergency doctor about my ear infection

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thats not enough for his problems Scott, we were discussing it at the Ace, due to the bloody extreme temps, even loctite won't do. Its due to the actual metals expanding.

There's lot's of cars out there running more power so it's not an impossible task.

I hope his using Metal lock nuts and not Nylocks.
If its the studs coming loose then something else is wrong.

Many.
There's lot's of cars out there running more power so it's not an impossible task.

I hope his using Metal lock nuts and not Nylocks.
If its the studs coming loose then something else is wrong.

Its the studs coming loose I believe. Nordlock washers were suggested the other day.

More power doesn't necessarily mean higher temps either, which is the issue here.