ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seal feed

Suggestions on DW (pinch of salt) that it's not as good as the 1Z original stuff and that seal feed is "far superior". Listening to your advice oal @Yellow Dave

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We use BMW's 'leather lotion' on our seals and they come up lovely.

More than happy to post you a bottle.

Just don't f**k it up...

Reactions: JD

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
image.jpg

?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I only tried a small amount of seal feed and yes it's a lot nicer, but the sonax works just fine. Stopped the rubbers on a megane cabriolet freezes, a BMW coupe with the auto drop windows not sounding like they stick as much as when it was bought 2nd hand from BMW. The wife's A4 doors resembled opening a fridge even after a couple of thorough cleans with APC till it was treated.
It's cheap but it does the job. Use it once every 6 months and it keeps on top of them

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
New look trim gel on interior rubbers leave an awesome finish after buffing, as they don't get wet it lasts for ages.

I have some seal feed mate, i'll send it down with that wax. Text me where you want it sent. It's lasted me years, you need so little.