ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat Belt intercompatability between models

'52 clio dci
Hi, Im having trouble locating the exact seat belt for my car. Its a 2002 renault clio 1.5 DCI dyanmique +. It has darker coloured belts than the normal models, and im not paying renault for a brand new one!

I understand that only MK2 clio seat belts will fit, so I guess thats 1998 onwards? (do the pre-face lift models use the same seat belt?) Will a megane or laguna seat belt also fit into the clio?

If anyone does have a drivers seat belt then please get in contact!

cheers lee

98-01 have light grey you need 01-05
unsure about laguna etc,get a thread in the wanted section,i got mine for 10 quid for the rear

Hi, Im having trouble locating the exact seat belt for my car. Its a 2002 renault clio 1.5 DCI dyanmique +. It has darker coloured belts than the normal models, and im not paying renault for a brand new one!

I understand that only MK2 clio seat belts will fit, so I guess thats 1998 onwards? (do the pre-face lift models use the same seat belt?) Will a megane or laguna seat belt also fit into the clio?

If anyone does have a drivers seat belt then please get in contact!

cheers lee

There two type of internals as well some have the rear sensor on them others don't most important if you need the sensor you get ones with the sesnor wire on them. If you don't then you cna get either type.