ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat covers..what you think???

hi everyone i am thinking of trying to protect my front seats from further wear are waterproof seat covers a good idea? will they stop the airbags? anyone got any fitted cheers many thanks

RS Clio 200
personally i dont see the point. what the point in having nice seats if you cover them up.

best solution is dont wear jeans! LOL

106 GTi
I run a snap on cover aswell day to day. Seat still looks as it did from the factory. Not meant to though due to the airbags, though I belive they do make a airbag safe one.

cheers guys lol problem is me and missus where jeans all the time bugger!!!! where can i get airbag safe ones from cheers guys just want to reduce the wear that is all

VRS
pm benji&eka !!

ive had a few snap on covers off him and he's sound :D

does them for around 15 quid and they are airbag friendly

i had this one on my full fat seats before the cobras and usually put it on over winter:

march07026.gif

march07025.gif

mine are black with red trim and snap on written in red. ben usually has a few different colours in stock to choose from :)

andy

you are a star mate thanks for that i actually thought i would get slated for asking this question but seams alot of people have done this he he i will pm him now mate are they 15 for a pair cos i want to cover the passnger side as well