ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat Problem

Trophy #267
Ive developed / found a problem with the passenger side front seat. I wouldnt slide forward at all but would recline to let rear passengers out.
I played about and saw on the track at the back is a small sprung plactic clip with what looks to be a lead arm on it which 'should' depress and allow the seat to be moved forward & backwards. It was stuck to I had a 'play' with it and now the lead arm is broken. The seat works but whenever you recline it, it goes fully back as tho the plastic was for remembering where the seat had been moved to.
Can these be replaced (not managed to remove the plastic bit even tho its broke) and if so are they cheap or a pain in the arse.
If its hard work i'll leave it as least it works now even if you have to readjust the postiton everytime its reclined.

Is this the clip your speaking about mate ?

SeatClipDs.jpg

SeatClipps.jpg

As i had problems with them on my car as well :(

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=265393