ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat release for moving front seats

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

My drivers seat release (the one to let people/things in the back seats) doesnt seem to work...its as if the cable has pulled...has anyone else had this, and if it is a known problem, is it performed under warranty?

Cheers in advance.

Clio 182 LY + Cup packs

Mine came off in my hand!!! Took it back to the dealer and they fixed it FOC, and gave me a courtesy car for the day.

Dunno if its just my car tho but both of my seat runners dnt seem to work aswell as in my mates new Dynamique. Mines a 172

Golf GTD

My seat thing is a b*****d to pull up to get people in the back. If it snaps i wont be happy :S

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Have taken it back and the service lady got one of the mechanics to have a gander at it. He took back of seat (2 bits from bottom) and then sorted it out, cable had slipped...he was saying that he loved the cup and a mate of his had one...just panicking now when its in for its 12K service...pray that some old jobsworth has it, and its looked after as if its the only one on the planet!

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

im just wandering is the driver seat in the dynamiques ment to slide forward cuz mines a 51 plate and it dont move but my mates got an 03 plate and his does slide so i duno if its a year thing or just my car

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

If its a 3 door, then there should be a release on the shoulder of the seat for it to go forward to let people into the rear of the car. If there is one there and its moving in your hand (the lever that is) then it isnt grabbing the cable to release it.