ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat runners little metal clip

white leon cupra R
its so annoying because when you let passengers in the back the chair loses its settings so when u put the chair back its goes all the way back on the runners so you keep havin to move it back to where it was
any way here is some pics
IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg
IMG_2082.jpg

white leon cupra R
does any one know if the subframe is the same on the standad seats and the recardo`s

1.2 16v dynamique
mine did this mate on passenger seat so just welded it up at work as seat kept sliding back and forth all time

white leon cupra R
mine just goes back to furthest point every time i let someone in the back so i keep having to put the seat back to the posistion i like it in,

ive managed to get the broken metal bracket from the scrapy but aint got a clue how to fit it with out breaking the plastic houseing

Clio MK 4
Sorry for bringing up this thread (at least i'm using the search button lol)

That clip on the pictures above has broken and came out of the rollers and now my passenger seat just slides back and fourth and never clips in. Any ideas how much the clip is and how easy to fix?

white leon cupra R
mine did this to ive had loads of problems with my seats lol
theres a little metal bracket that must of snapped looks like a dog bone you will need a new one of them

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I have this issue now, anyone know if the little clip can be bought seperately?

The passenger seat just slides backwards and forwards :(. Currently has a seatbelt keeping it in place.