ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelt beeping noise

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
May seem like a silly question but i got a clio dynamique 54, all the new clios make a beeping noise if you do not put on your seatbelt, is there a way i can stop this beeoing noise??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
DarthCake said:
Put your seat belt on. Simple eh.

Lol, i know, i do but only sometimes for quick journeys i cant be asked and that noise irritates me.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Have you ever tasted a windscreen? I suggest you think long and hard about the safety implications of not wearing your seat belt - as well as the fact its illegal and you will get stopped and fined.

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
Benson03 said:
Clip the passange seat belt into the drivers seatblet holder, works a treat!!

What people told me is to clip the seatbelt on first and then sit down so the seatbelt will be clipped in behind me, and if i see the police just lift the seatbelt over my shoulder. In the hot weather i don't like putting my belt on

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Doesn't the beeping noise go away after a few minutes? I'm certain it does. Oh and the quick journeys is where you're just as vulnerable, but really there must be a way to turn it off since some drivers can not wear a seat belt due to disabilities. As i say, i'm certain the beeping stops after a while.

172 Cup
kabz said:
What people told me is to clip the seatbelt on first and then sit down so the seatbelt will be clipped in behind me, and if i see the police just lift the seatbelt over my shoulder.

Did you see these people during specific visiting hours by any chance?

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
Nomad said:
Doesn't the beeping noise go away after a few minutes? I'm certain it does. Oh and the quick journeys is where you're just as vulnerable, but really there must be a way to turn it off since some drivers can not wear a seat belt due to disabilities. As i say, i'm certain the beeping stops after a while.

Na it doesnt it keeps going on and on

al

ST on the way...
Why on earth would you NOT wear a seatbelt!!!

The airbag would do more damage to you that anything else.

172 Cup
I can't beleive you can't be arsed to put your seatbelt on but you can be arsed to clip it inplace and then sit on top of it... Weirdo..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
go to scrappys and get the bit of the seatbelt that clips in, and just leave it in.

thats what im doing when i get harnesses, not wearing a seatbelt is fukin stupid tho if you dont have anything else such as a harness

106 GTi
Not sure why anyone would not wear seatbelt.

Sure I read it does stop after a while, and can be turned of on the Clip as those with harnesses have done.

Black 172 Sport
90% of accidents happen within 3 miles of your house !!!

Mine did and like you i never wore a seatbelt but for some unknown reason did on that day and wrote my MR2 off. (Not my fault)

Makes sense mate, buckle up !!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
kabz - I'm normally a very placid person but your incredible stupidity makes me just want to give you a big slap.

Do you like your teeth/nose/general facial structure?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
DarthCake said:
Yeah theres a reason for that. They save your life. Don't be a dick. Use your seatbelt mate.

Well said! I couldn't have put it better myself.

.Griff. said:
I can't beleive you can't be arsed to put your seatbelt on but you can be arsed to clip it inplace and then sit on top of it... Weirdo..

Yep! Got to agree there too.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This ain't America. We do actually use seatbelts over here for a reason. Two seconds of 'I can't be arsed' is one hell of an oversight when your face has been rearranged by your windscreen and you're suddenly chewing tarmac.

Take it as a polite warning from the rest of us...

D.

Golf 7R
If you follow the seat belt clip down there is a gold clip male and female unclip under carpet i believe and hey presto........by the way if you have a donor card can i have your eyes, as your brain is obviously not in use!!

CTR--VX220D
What is the technical way around this when removing all belt clips etc for bucket seat and harness fitting - after stripping out???

There must be some way of doing it.

Clip computer???

damutz said:
90% of accidents happen within 3 miles of your house !!!

I couldnt remember the figure but i was about to post something along those lines.

Only a moron would drive without a seatbelt on. In fairness though maybe if you have the stupid gene then your possible "no seatbelt" related death and subsequent lack of any offspring might do human advancement a favour.

dont understand people when they say it feels wrong wearing it. Your taught to wear it from day one, and you dont even have to have a driving licence!

some people are odd , but then these odd people normally die by head butting the windscreen

182 (Cupped)
But it's so cool not wearing a seatbelt! I get so many chicks this way. They always get so turned on by my maverick attitude and the fact I've got a girls car.

Initially I put this thread down to spam, but then I realised some people probably are this retarded. If this is genuine then it's only a matter fo time before Kabz is even more retarded, and has to eat his dinner through a straw, and post on CS using a stick bluetacked to his forehead.