ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sebring exaust

does n e one have one of these fitted? are they any good? just i am getting one later this week as it was the only make that did a different style for the clio.... and i am hopeing that it isnt a pile of poo!

Luke

Ive heard good things about the Sebring. Its supposed to be incredibly well-made, and is more performance orientated than noise orientated. Its certainly rare!

they are also quite expensive here in singapore...was quoted about 275 to 310 pds without installation...ack...and this is only for the backbox/silencer...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

well i got it and its been fitted...... was expensive! £330 for a cat back system but that did include fitting...... doesnt sound too loud but it does make the car feel a bit more responsive at higher revs, and also looks the nuts!