ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Second car

Thinking about a second car................Ive seen a couple of GTTs.............was just wondering if anyone on the forum was thinking about selling.............Im thinking about GTT, Valver, Williams................or anything interesting :D

Im not going to put a figure on it Ill leave that to any sellers and we can take it from there :D

Cya Stu

LY 200

TBH mate id always say Valver or Willams outta the 3 you suggested but not this time!!!!

Youve already got a Vee so why not go GTT or RST as a little performance project.

Lets not forget they make the nice sound too!!!;)

Yeah badinvincible Ive looked at the 205s............GTis anyway.............there is one that hits the spot.............havent been able to contact the ownwer yet ;)

Cya Stu

E91 M Sport

Hey Stu, Ive got a second car for rainy days......but I dont think a daewoo matiz is exactly what youre looking for! haha....ah god, Ive gotta get the misses to buy something with some street cred!

Having given it some very serious thought Mike...........and its difficult decision..............but I think Ill pass :D

but if you do here of anything around just drop me a line eh ;)..........and as you know I dont mind traveling for the rite car eh :)

Cya Stu