ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Second hand business PC's

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
A friend of mine is setting up a small office for a company he's starting up. Only need three machines, nothing to high spec as its all going to be basic office work. He's asked me about getting second hand kit. I've only had experience of new PC's and am a bit concerned about buying second hand stuff. However, I know how pricey it can be to buy new so I said I'd look into it for him.

So, does anyone have any experience of buying business machines second hand or can anyone recommend a good online seller who can help me out?

Cheers

Ric

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
at our work they are only allowed to keep the pc's for 3 years and they are then sold on 2nd hand for dirt money. the machines themselves are perfect running wise etc.i dont know why they have to renew so much.

if you can find a place that sells on ex business machines then go for it

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Dell do business PC's. If hes a proper business he can setup a business account with them which are a bit cheaper!

Better than yours. C*nt.
My company can do refurbished office equipment for very reasonable prices, although the consultant part of me says really if you're setting up a new office it's going to be £300 per machine for a desktop running Vista with a 19" widescreen from us for a branny... Which makes more sense. Let me know if he's interested in getting the IT done professionally - email/computers/network the lot.

www.proactif.co.uk, and yes half of the pages are missing - it's never actually been finished - long term project! At the moment paying customers take precedence. If he wants to email me details of what he wants etc then I can do a quote for him (free) - mike@proactif.co.uk.

Gabi_cavaller on here can vouch for our work/abilities, he's had a couple of dealings with me in the past and a few bits of advice over the phone.

Cheers,
Mike