ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SEE THIS TODAY ANYONES?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Not bad at all I think I might have seen pictures of it before.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Must say it looks better in the pic above, than the pic Jay took!

spa0106ds3.jpg

iv seen that before. . .usually parked around palmers green (northlondon)
is that where you took the pic by any chance?

I think it looks like a different car on the second photo. The colour in the 2nd pic would not be to my liking although it is different. I'd prefer the 1st one if I had to choose because it looks more LY than orange. Both photos are pretty poor quality tbh.

Renaultsport Clio 182
urgh - not for me.

There's a bright pink Clio driving round my way with bodykit and samurai wheels (look like chrome at a glance?) i'll take a pic next time i see it and post it up - looks horrendous!!!!

its someone who i used to work with, spotted him behind me in bush hill park this morning,.. soon to be neighbours and im moving on his road. he did the respray himself, looking at it closely he did a good job, just not my taste in colour...

clios
your right heather his name is rob hes a sprayer at steven james on lincoln road, went college with him so def from around north london

H

HeatherRS

Yep, somebody i know works with him at Stephen James! He had an almost flourescent green mini before too.

clios
yea lol i remember his mini he was tellin me about doin stuff to it when i was at college then next time i saw it was green lol

RB 182 Special.
I think the colour looks ace in that first photo! But I do think that different wheels (colour & type as I've never been much of a fan of the standard 172 wheels. Much prefer the Cup/Trophy wheels) would improve the overall look of the car enormously. It does look very flat in that second photo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Different mirrors in the 2nd pic. Looks like a slightly different colour too.