ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seen this, Bit cheap, something must be wrong

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Exactly, i mean if repaired i'd say cat C as if it was cat B it woudnt be worth rebuilding ?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Stripped yozza'd cup
That won't sell in a million years with an advert like that.

The guy is obviously a tool, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RS mk2 172
Exactly, i mean if repaired i'd say cat C as if it was cat B it woudnt be worth rebuilding ?

Cat B cannot be put back on the road and must be sold for parts only.

To be honest at that money give the guy a call and make your own mind up. View the vehicle and if you dont like it walk away, it will have cost you nothing.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
for 1200 quid it will b a very very good breaker:cool:, no wonder he cant b arsed with bigtime descriptions ;)as its not far off what they fetch smashed in the big auctions

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Cat B cannot be put back on the road and must be sold for parts only. .

yes they can, you gotta take them for a vic check, there's plenty of people who put them back ont he road;), theres a chap on ebay shiftin a 360 ferrari for 40k odd cat b!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
obviously you know nothing about this industry, so the chap who's got a cat b ferrari with his 100k+ number plate on is breaking the law? SO he'll get his car ceased and number plate taken off him for displayin it on a illegal car?:rasp:

please do some research before you come out with statements like that, as it makes u sound rather dumb:rasp::rasp:!

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
obviously you know nothing about this industry, so the chap who's got a cat b ferrari with his 100k+ number plate on is breaking the law? SO he'll get his car ceased and number plate taken off him for displayin it on a illegal car?:rasp:

please do some research before you come out with statements like that, as it makes u sound rather dumb:rasp::rasp:!

brah, that plate is reg'd to a volvo truck.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
brah, that plate is reg'd to a volvo truck.

could be registered on a mclaren F1, he might of transferred it; who knows and who cares!!!

still dont change the FACT that CAT B's can legally be put back on the road!!!

As i quoted b4;

"please do some research before you come out with statements like that, as it makes u sound rather dumb!"
:rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
could be registered on a mclaren F1, he might of transferred it; who knows and who cares!!!

still dont change the FACT that CAT B's can legally be put back on the road!!!

As i quoted b4;

"please do some research before you come out with statements like that, as it makes u sound rather dumb!"
:rasp:

Come on then, share your wealth of knowledge....

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
my understanding of it was

Category A and B write offs should NEVER be returned to the road

Category C write offs can be returned to the road, but will need a VOSA test.

Category D is the lightest damage category.

didnt realise cat b can go back on the road otherwise it would be cat c :S

if thats true then f**k driving round in a cat B car lol

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
this is the only way by law of doing it!!

A repairer can in fact request a vosa inspection on a cat B and if deemed ok by the vosa inspection people it can then be put back on the road.

The only other way to get a cat B back on the road is if the damaged car is taken overseas, repaired, registered, overseas then brought back in and re-registered here it can go back on the road..

myself i wouldn't bother