ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sega Dreamcasts...

Hell no. Best disc-based console ever created. Still have mine and play on it a lot, including the fishing road, gun and everything else!

Been playing Bangai-o recently, incredible game.

Just an amazing amount of outstanding games on it, Soul Calibur, Virtua Tennis, Skies of Arcadia, F355 Challenge, House of the Dead 2, Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5 etc etc.

Oh and I got my only ever import...Tokyo Bus Driver, truely outstanding in a completely obscure Japanese kind of way.

Iain C said:
Wanna try and download some games for mine as u cant get em now.

Plenty still about and easy to get hold of, Ebay / local indie game stores / Gamestation etc have plentiful stock.

I've bought about 25 games in the past year, only game I haven't managed to find under a tenner is Rez, one day though!

Having said that the home-brew scene is fantastic and very easy to get into, I've got nearly all of my Mega Drive collection backed up on the Dreamcast.

None
Ive got loads of games but my Dreamcast broke. I keep the games tho (got them all ripped to cds now ;) ) and I play it on a Dreamcast Emulator on the pc. Just a shame not all the games work tho.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've still got my Dreamcast packed away in a box somewhere. It was a fantastic console.

Lee

BMW M2C
sneeks said:
I've still got my Dreamcast packed away in a box somewhere. It was a fantastic console.

Same here. Shenmue 1 and 2 are two of my all time favourites, I just wish they would hurry up and complete the story.

Ferrari 355 was arcade perfect on the Dreamcast.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
still got mine, play on jet set radio every now and then, and a bit of house of the dead, crazy taxi etc

Ford Fiesta
cracking console! first one with proper online gaming at 33.6k ;) dreamarena anyone?

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
i might buy one again, just for shenmue 1&2 plus streetfighter 3!

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
I gave Ferrari challenge another go last night, it's okay, but Metropolis Street Racer is by far my fave driving game, and I also like Sega Rally, despite it being crappy.

The other driving games I have are V-Rally, Sega GT, and F1, none of which are as good as the above.

I really got into Shenmue 1 but haven't had the time to absorb myself in Shenmue 2 yet.

I bought Space Channel 5 having heard a lot about it, but it wasn't as good as I hoped.

Virtua Tennis, Jet Set Radio, and Confidential Mission/House of the Dead remain great :)

I have played emulator games on the DC in the past. It's amazing that you can do that, so I looked into making a huge Snes/MegaDrive disc recently, but the process seemed pretty complex :s

Clio 172mk2
mines all packed up in cuboard , got around 100-130 games

onto ps2 now but carnt say thats been turned on for 6 months +

BMW E46 330i Touring
Shenmue, MSR, Virtua Tennis, Soul Calibur all amazing games... sold my DC a while ago and wish I never had, don't get the same amount of fun out of a PS2 or XBox. SEGA are the daddies at making games, just crap at marketing!