ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self Lowering (SPRINGS) DIY

RS Meg 175
Sorry to be a pain in the ar$e but has here lowered their car on springs by them selves DIY Stylee?

I was searching but couldnt find any thing as specific as i would need LOL :clown:

Aparently Fred @ yozza has done a guide :S

Im planning on getting -40mm Apex's and *attempting* self fitting lol

Any ideas :D

Da

Less
it's easy mate, could take a couple of hours if your inexperienced but it really is fair easy.

RS Meg 175
Ok, lol sounds promising...
anyone got a guide or anythin?
I have the haynes manual for my model but it says it doesnt include 16v models dont no if that applys to springs and struts :S

Da

Less
the basic principles will be the same mate, there may just be slight differences between the 16v and 8v models. Mine is 8v and I think it's basically the same regardless.

Is that with your garage pre or post clean-up ? ;) we must have spent that long looking for tools alone last time i came to see you, lol

Lionel Richie
Loony said:
Is that with your garage pre or post clean-up ? ;) we must have spent that long looking for tools alone last time i came to see you, lol
ha, its easier in the workshop! those were the days!