ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Self Lowering (SPRINGS) DIY

RS Meg 175
Sorry to be a pain in the ar$e but has here lowered their car on springs by them selves DIY Stylee?

I was searching but couldnt find any thing as specific as i would need LOL :clown:

Aparently Fred @ yozza has done a guide :S

Im planning on getting -40mm Apex's and *attempting* self fitting lol

Any ideas :D

Da

Less
it's easy mate, could take a couple of hours if your inexperienced but it really is fair easy.

RS Meg 175
Ok, lol sounds promising...
anyone got a guide or anythin?
I have the haynes manual for my model but it says it doesnt include 16v models dont no if that applys to springs and struts :S

Da

Less
the basic principles will be the same mate, there may just be slight differences between the 16v and 8v models. Mine is 8v and I think it's basically the same regardless.

Is that with your garage pre or post clean-up ? ;) we must have spent that long looking for tools alone last time i came to see you, lol

Lionel Richie
Loony said:
Is that with your garage pre or post clean-up ? ;) we must have spent that long looking for tools alone last time i came to see you, lol

ha, its easier in the workshop! those were the days!