ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling a new mobile?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Ok I really want the N95 8gig (and don't try to talk me out of it!).

But I want it on t-mobile as I want the web n walk.

Can I get a new contract (currently on Orange) with t-mobile and get a new N95, then sell it immediately on ebay?

If so I plan to buy a N95 8gig off ebay and use that with the t-mobile sim and web n walk?

I think I can but would rather ask? Any repercussions to this?

Cheers!

For a phone that expensive i'd what it from a shop tbh..

Too many scams on ebay at the moment for my liking..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
What they hell you trying to do?
Just buy a N95 from a shop?
Or unlock the one on t-mobile?

N95 8 gig is only on Vodaphone and 02.

Web n walk - 1gb internet per month is only tmobile -they only do the normal N95

I should have said.

Doubt whether 120mb that Vodaphone do is enough.
Plus not sure if there's is true internet like web n walk. Orange world sucks and I'm not sure if Vodaphones is along the same lines.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
the'yre not that great! but shouldn't be a problem IF you can get orange to unlock it for you which is unlikely since they instated a policy that they won't unlock new mobiles until after 3 months into the contract...you can try it though

oh and FYI if you haggle with your contract orange will do 250mb for £7 which is what i got and it's more than enough

As long as you buy an unlocked or O2 phone then you can put any sim into it.

Having said that, the N95 you get from T-Mobile isnt technically yours while under contract.

In other words, the phone is still their property.

So on Orange can you access any site? I'm confused with this Orange World malarky and not sure if you can only visit certain sites by means of Orange World.

I want internet like on a pc.

Monaco 172
havent read anything but if theres an alternative way to sell other than ebay at the minute go for that, far too much crap with scammers atm. not worth the hassle.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i think perhaps you should actually do a bit of reading on what it is that you want.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

Web n walk - 1gb internet per month is only tmobile -they only do the normal N95

I should have said.

Plus not sure if there's is true internet like web n walk. Orange world sucks and I'm not sure if Vodaphones is along the same lines.

o2 dont do the n95 8 gig, just the normal one with an 8 gig memory card as it would hinder iphone sales

koi

Audi S1

I should have said.

o2 dont do the n95 8 gig, just the normal one with an 8 gig memory card as it would hinder iphone sales

o2 have started doing the proper Nokia N95 8GB http://shop.o2.co.uk/phone/Nokia/N95_8GB

As far as I know the phone is now available on Vodafone, o2 and 3