ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling my clio. Need help with a price!

S1 16v 106 Rallye
Hi. I'm about to list my clio either on ebay or on here. Here is the listing i've written out. I've tried to be as honest as possible. I'm thinking of starting the bidding at 500 and hoping for the best, but what do you think it's worth? Here's the listing I wrote out and a few pictures..

1992 MK1 PH1 Clio Fiji 1.4

So here's my MK1 Clio. I've had it for about a year now but have just purchased a new car which i'm currently fixing up and will be driving soon.

It currently has 65,000 miles on the clock (which really isn't a lot for its age).

Over the time i've owned the car i've done and had the following done..
- New nearside front suspension spring,
- Full sporty valver interior (inc bucket shaped seats in the front)
- TSW Heats alloys with renault center caps and low profile yokohama tryes,
- Clear side repeaters and surrounds (would need the bulbes painting orange though for MOT)
- Front footwell colourchanging lights that come on when a door is open,
- Aftermarket alarm,
- Blaupunkt 6x9's on parcel shelf,
- Sony tweaters inside front pillars,
- Sony headunit,
- Clio mudflaps (front and rear)
- Phase 2 carbon effect boot strip (debadges rear end)
- Magnex exhaust backbox 3" rolled in,
- G-max rear suspension/shocks,
- New front and rear plain numberplates,
- Valver steering wheel.

I also had the car fully serviced at 62,000 miles.

I HPI checked the car before I bought it and there are no outstanding finances, norr has it been in any form of recorded crash or claim.

The clio is pretty cheap on insurance and is pretty nippy. It's carb and not injection, so it has a manual choke which is needed to be used pretty much every cold morning/evening or if it's been standing for an amount of time. However with it being the carb version it kicks out 80bhp instead of the 75 the 1.4 RT kicks but is no more on insurance.

Bad points..
- Tracking is out,
- One tyre needs replacing as tracking has worn down one side of the passenger side trye a lot,
- Crack in nearside rear arch. Needs attention,
- Slight rust and tatty bodywork in places. Could do with a little attention if fussy,
- Car needs taxing (is currently sorn)

I have spent a lot of time on my car, and it has been my pride and joy being my first car. Any questions feel free to ask! Viewing is welcome. I'm based in Stafford so hit me up with a message if you're interested in viewing before bidding. Cash on collection. Will end early for a sensible offer. Reserve the right to remove from ebay before listing ends if the car is no longer available for sale.

Attachments

• Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 63
  Saxo VTS
Not £700 without a ticket.

Look at it this way, it's a low spec Clio that's been modded. Ok it may be your pride and joy but most prospective buyers are gonna want standard (insurance, looks etc also ppl assume modded = ragged). Then also bear in mind it's SORN and needs money chucking at it, plus it's about 15 years old too.

Don't mean to s**t on your fire but you gotta look outside the box.

S1 16v 106 Rallye
Well ok. What if I were to remove the backbox and alloys and practically revert it to standard?

Clio!!!
i would say bout 350 - 400 my mate has just rid one for that standard it is better to sell your stuff seperate better chance to gain some money back.