ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Senior Engineer Position Offered

Dirty E91
30K for all that! I'm only a desktop support bod and get slightly more than they're offering.

Suzuki SV1000S
What do you mean they? cheaky bugger. You must work for a financial institute or something to get paid that much for doing support?

This is a position wisth prospects of becoming Training Manager and consultancy Manager.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I couldn't afford / wouldnt want to commute to london on that salary, nor could I afford to move. What are the benefits? (Car, holiday, etc) ??

Focus ST
MikeDX said:
I couldn't afford / wouldnt want to commute to london on that salary, nor could I afford to move. What are the benefits? (Car, holiday, etc) ??

I think you need to ask yourself 'Am I qualified?' first.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Iv got my A+ and next year will have a btec in ICT support...Do I have the skills to pay the bills? :D

martynh said:
30K for all that! I'm only a desktop support bod and get slightly more than they're offering.
You get more than 30k for desktop support?
Do you work 24 hours a day 7 days a week or something?

I just about manage 25k including overtime and bonuses.

Fiat Panda 100hp
what do you need to have to become a desktop support guy?

Im in my last year at college and need to be looking for jobs.

Thanks

Dirty E91
Day said:
You get more than 30k for desktop support?
Do you work 24 hours a day 7 days a week or something?

I just about manage 25k including overtime and bonuses.
Gods honest truth, work 37.5 hours a week mate. not including my bonus and overtime, overtime is very thin on the ground at the moment though.

Suzuki SV1000S
I am a Systems Manager, Training Manager and Consultancy Manager - run a Team of 7 people. How are you earning over 30k doing support? it must be a financial institute.!

This was a serious job offer people.. I also have a junior position available