ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September Photography Competition - Textures

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
DK won the August comp with the following picture:

dk.jpg

Congratulations to DK, his chosen theme for September is:

Textures

This is open to many interpretations, which will hopefully mean a return to a good number of entries once again this month!

We will continue to vote at the end of a month, so competitions can start on the 1st of every month

So - Entries close on the 25th September

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for June and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Good theme this month. Lots of textures everywhere so we should see some decent entries.

Had a quick play this morning at work but I think I will get more shots this week.

7948843168_5b844af191_z.png

Worked hard by A_Cro, on Flickr

A good comp idea and congrats for winning the sports comp!

Almost any picture should throw up some nice textures, so a good universal comp that should attract some nice entries!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I’ll try and get an entry in for this after the somewhat poor number of entries of last month (me included).