ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September's Essex Meet 28-09-13

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Im out for a meal on Saturday now, only at TGI at festival of leisure, so not far. I may be a little late to the party though, Kyle - Can ou text me if you all move elsewhere? Cheers!

Wont be attending this one, on the other end of the M4 (But at least get to pick up an RS grill to make up for it.)

Will try my best for the next one! Should be easier now I work in Essex!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Wont be attending this one, on the other end of the M4 (But at least get to pick up an RS grill to make up for it.)

Will try my best for the next one! Should be easier now I work in Essex!

No worries. Hope to see ya at the nxt one

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
A couple of silvervisions would like nice:)

Embarrasingly I have had silvervisions sitting in my garage for a few months now. Can't work out how to get the rear lights off. I have unscrewed all the screws etc, it's just stuck on. I imagine if I yanked it, it would come, but worried about snapping the plastic. They feel bonded on!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Is that how its staying now Scott, over winter?

Maybe, by the time ive done the bits i want then i guess the bad weather will be here.

If its not then i might use it now and again or i might start pulling the engine to bits as i have my cams now...:D

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Was a small turn out we was a bit anti social so sorry about that and ian sorry for having to cut conversation short due to having to leave to go to dinner.
No worries nice to meet you, will you be coming to the Beefeater next week.:approve:

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Was good to meet everyone again nice to see smurf turbo glowing after Kyle took it for a spin :rasp:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Was a small turn out we was a bit anti social so sorry about that and ian sorry for having to cut conversation short due to having to leave to go to dinner.

Yeah it was only a baby one. Quite a few couldent make it. Hope to see u soon dude. We will all have to meet up in a couple of weekends time