ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serious Performance now online

Hi,

Just to let you know that www.seriousperformance.co.uk is now up and running.

They stock a huge range of US products that would be near impossible to locate in the UK.

Good prices, with free p+p on about 95% of items, and great service which I can vouch for personally. Alex is also a very friendly guy to deal with. As far as i know, he despatched my order to me, before my cheque had even arrived with him. How about that for service?

Face

Yeah, but the shampoo n stuff is the proper quality gear, not your turtlewax or halfords stuff.

Besides, seriousperformanceshampoonstuff.co.uk doesnt quite roll off the tongue so easily, does it ;)

Cheers,

Face

yep youre right, seriousperformanceshampoonstuff wouldnt exactly hack it. The name works, got my attention anyway!

Skoda Fabia vRS

not bein picky but thought id let u know that you have used the image for step 2 of the meguairs....instead of step 1....in the Exterior section of the site...