ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV light and ESP light at the same time?

03 RS clio 172 flameR
as above this came on leaving the car wash then drove down the road, pulled over, stoped, started her up again and problem gone, any ideas on what it was?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
as above this came on leaving the car wash then drove down the road, pulled over, stoped, started her up again and problem gone, any ideas on what it was?

Similar post just answered - prob loss of traction ( ice ) which caused the light to come on. Very common no need to worry

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Did the light stay on? i had this when i 1st bought my car, could have been the brake pedal sensor. Plugged it into a diagnostic machine and found an old fault - cleared it and it sorted it, never came back

03 RS clio 172 flameR
ther waznt any ice for sure! lol yes it jus stayed on whilst stationry at the lights then i came down the road rather slowly then pulled in off/on and all was fine.

"Navy" N17 TWO
My lights came on last night on the way home from a mates.
I had just fitted a bottom ball joint and track-rod end to the N/S and oiled the creaky clutch cable.

The lights went out when I got home, turned off/back on.

megane 225
I had this, replaced the brake pedal sensor (just under the brake pedal itself) cost about £8 from renault and is easy enough to do yourself.
This sorted mine out

Clio 172 MK2
I had it for some time, changed the pedal sensor but it didnt solve the problem, someone here advised me to fill the brake fluid a bit above the max and that ended it :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I see on another thread that someone had the same problem when they had dirty ABS sensors.

I've got a small nick in a CV boot now so it could be throwing grease at these sensors...
would that (on its own) make these lights come on?