ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

serv light ?

197 Albi S11AND
hi

i got my SERV light on. on my clio its been serviced but not by main dealer any one know how i can get it turnt of without going main dealer the man who looks after it has a book that tells you how to reset them but it seys on a clio its a malfunction not a service light iv had a diagositcs machine on it and thats coming up with no codes any ideas?

Mike

Da

Less
SERV light on it's own can mean simply electrical fault. Needs a clip to diagnose it fully and clear the fault stored.

197 Albi S11AND
i bought the car of my brother and the SERV light has been on ever since i owned it i had the engine light on a few weeks back aswell so i had a diagnostics computer plugged into the plug under the ash tray and it needed new oxygen sensors iv had them done and the engine light has been reset and is fine but SERV light still on its not coming up with no codes at all how would i check the wiring under the seat what am i looking for ?
cheers

Mike

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just wriggle the wire for the air bag under the passenger seat , its a pretty common problem .If that doesn't work try the wire under the drivers seat .