ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV light

So I've got just the SERV light displaying on the dash, I've checked all fluids, checked wires under seat, checked for ecu faults and everything checks out ok, any ideas what this could be before I resign myslef in having to take it into Renault? Car runs fine btw just annoying having the light on!
Cheers.

Nah service light means somethings wrong with the car, no other lights showing?

I'd be tempted to say that you've been parked on a hill and the car thinks your low on oil.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
way off with a service, clio 2s dont have service reminder lights.

Needs to go on clip mate if there is no faults you can find

Yea no other lights showing, thought as much on clip it has to go it seems, I know about the no service light but serviced it anyhow which made no difference! I have a hand held u380 which shows no faults, but I also have ddt2000 software and cable, do you know if that would be enough to get the info I need rather than clip, if I can get it working lol, or is DDT not good enough

Fabia vrs tdi
Mine came in by itself not long ang I played about with wires and connectors under passanger seat and it fixed it

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Mine came in by itself not long ang I played about with wires and connectors under passanger seat and it fixed it

No other lights on at all with it just serv light ! oil fine, so is everything else, car running fine just come on twice in last few weeks go's off after a restart :S