ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV, Traction & ABS light appearing and flashing on turnover? 172 Ph2

R27, Deep Black
I keep getting the SERV, Traction & ABS light appearing after usually around 10 miles driving on my 172 ph2z Steering feels quite heavy afterwords and it started strangely enough after doing a accidental wheel spin one day a few days ago.

I’ve owned the car for 4 months and hasn’t appeared until now.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be? When I search on the forums it seems quite mixed from ABS issues to fluid checks (done that) to wires under the passenger seat?

I also notice when I turn the car over the lights come on for a split second where they didn’t before.. I’ve got it booked in to get plugged in on Thursday but I’m commuting, so worried about driving it.

I’ve got a video of the turn over but unsure how to add it through Tapatalk..

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I had this years ago and I don't think I ever got it fixed, I realised that if I turned the TC off it went away, never seen it since.

It is worth mentioning that I have replaced the rear discs a few times over the years, so that's two new ABS rings every time, i've also replaced one of the hubs so there's another new ABS ring.

My dash still lights up like a Xmas tree on start up, but they all go out and other than that it's fine.