ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service light & esp light

182cup
Anyone had these come on whilst driving & goes anybody know what it means? car driving fine sometimes when i go round corners fast the stop light flickers think service one may as well dodgy wiring maybe

White clique
mine did this on the 182 when the airbag connector (or seat belt pre-tentionor cable thingy?) under the driver seat came loose - apprantly a bit of a common issue.

RB 182 Cup
yep i've had this come on a couple of times, usually when im doing long journeys, will be keen to find out what it is as well.

Clown Car
ESP and SERV light coming on randomly will most likely be the brake light switch needs adjusting, check your brake fluid level first if any other warning lights are coming on when going round a corner too fast.

Da

Less
ESP and SERV light coming on randomly will most likely be the brake light switch needs adjusting, check your brake fluid level first if any other warning lights are coming on when going round a corner too fast.

Nothing to do with the airbags, all the info you need is there ^^