ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service light, traction control light & abs light ??

Every now and then these 3 lights pop up and stay on until the car is turned off ? when re started these light go. Sometimes they will come on quickly and other time they will stay out and not come on ?

No, could do with a new steering wheel though! ill get it plugged in and go from there would be the easiest way i think?

Clio 182 FF
hi mate, mine had this same problem with the three lights all coming on randomly then staying on untill cars switched off.

I adjusted the brake pedal switch and this seems to have sorted that specific issue.

Although, i still have the issue of the ESP & SERV lights on randomly so there may be something else at fault too... :S

Probably worth a shot tho, might sort it for you?

FF Racing Blue 182
mine does this when in town and using the brakes often and ive just noticed if i press the brake a few times when stopped it brings them on too

The 3 lights mean Your breaks have been applied but your brake lights have not been eliminated. Their is a sensor above te break pedal you need to use a screw driver and adjust that a little and it should solve te problem it can also happen another way but the light are different on the dash and it means the lights have come on but no breaks were applied (too sensitive), fix is te same though just adjust the break pedal sensor. This happend to me and I thought I would see if all systems were ok and my abs and traction controll did not work so if they do come on be warned haha.