ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Services

Clio 1.2 Expression
Finally i got my clio today but i can't find the service book! Can anyone tell me what it looks like as the car is supposed to have a full service history according to arnold clark. i know, i should've checked before i bought it but i forgot.

RB 200 Cup!
thin booklet about A5 size - if you havent got it get straight back to arnold shark and get it sorted

Clio 1.2 Expression
Timmay said:
thin booklet about A5 size - if you havent got it get straight back to arnold shark and get it sorted

i have one called warranty and service (or something like that), i assume that's not it as i can't see anywhere for the stamps in it.

LY V6 with Recaros
All mine are together in the folder thing it comes with, so it should all be in there! Better let your dealer know if it's not there!

LY V6 with Recaros
I can have a look when I go out to my car next, I'm in work at the mo, but I'm sure someone will get there first.

Clown Car
The booklet you want is the same size as the 'Warranty and Service' booklet but says 'Maintenance Service' in the top right hand corner.

Clio 1.2 Expression
Mark5290 said:
The booklet you want is the same size as the 'Warranty and Service' booklet but says 'Maintenance Service' in the top right hand corner.

thanks mark, i definitely did not get that book. going to phone arnold clark now

RB 200 Cup!
ah thats what its called - lol!

let us know how you get on cos ive heard arnold clark can be a bunch of w*****s