ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

servicing at non Reno dealer

ICE'dberg MK2 172
What needs to be done to keep the warrarnty?

I know they need to use genuine Reno parts.... so oil filter and Elf oil, what else? not going to need pads or discs.

It's a 182 on it's first service.

been quoted £265 now... :eek:(

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
As far as I know, as long as the garage uses renault parts and follows the service manual (what should be done on each service), you can take it anywhere. I got mine done at the begining of this month at my usual local garage for £142.00 inclusive of MOT. (maybe more for a 182). ;) :D

Clown Car
1. Use genuine Renault parts.

2. Carry out work to Renault specification/standard(lol)

3. VAT Registered.

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Looks like a new oil filter and maybe air filter and the book stamped...and sorted!! for less than half price!!

mk1 172
If your in the south

Mike @ Rentech is your man

Went there yesterday with a mk1 172 that I thought was running 'alright' a little rough maybe but not to serious.

But bugger me senseless, I got it back and its a new car. I think Mike had a magic wand tucked away in his toolbox. The car is so different, pulls so strongly its like a whole new car.

Mike I think I love u! ;P