ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing cost!

172 Cup
Cant believe the variation in renault garages, its piss poor tbh! I phoned around 8 different places for my 36k service the cheapest being £339 inc aux belt. The most Expensive being £439 inc aux belt. The others were in the region of these two, inc and excluding the aux belt! I dont really see the point in getting it done at a renault garage. Think ill give Rentech a call!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
sod Reno.

they quoted me 299 for 36K, went to local garage - 107!

they later quoted me 280 for discs and pads, local garage 135!

RB 200 Cup!
its times like this im glad my mate is a renault tech and can do stuff like this for me on the cheap - otherwise id go somewhere else

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
is it worth having my car seviced by renault? Its due its 1st service and i kno i hav to go with renault to keep my warranty but is it worth it?

Squand said:
is it worth having my car seviced by renault? Its due its 1st service and i kno i hav to go with renault to keep my warranty but is it worth it?

You don't, as long as they use Renault parts the warranty is valid!

I'm getting my Trophy done by Mike @ RenTech on Friday. 12K service, new fronts pads and tracking for the same as my local dealer wanted to charge just for the service...

Megane
hello give us a call 02392665848 we can give you a rough price over the phone for 36k with aux belt il drop you of and pick you up in are local city centre to save you waiting around. we booking up quite quickly at mo but will be pleased to try and help you

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
chiefsilverback said:
You don't, as long as they use Renault parts the warranty is valid!

I'm getting my Trophy done by Mike @ RenTech on Friday. 12K service, new fronts pads and tracking for the same as my local dealer wanted to charge just for the service...

Thanks for that mate, i will try other garages. I may well give Renotech a call....i see dave has put a contact no. above.

Squand said:
Can i ask....where is RenoTech? any in NE Engalnd
Porsmount I think.
Its not that far to drive though could get there and back in a day and have the service done no trouble.