ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting The Standards....

White Sti Hatch
I love my optamistic Title :)

The white marks a tyre lube they havent been twated already !!!!!

Bring out the Haters ! :evil: I shall convert yall !!!!! :rasp:

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

The manditory ramp pic....

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
change indicator lights prefer white, wheels look nice

White Sti Hatch
Bout 50/60 mm down the front will go lower in the coming weeks and once its stops raining....Also as for being a Tyre Shine N00B it would be on there if it wasnt pissing it down with rain lol i got soaked just to show the car off on here ! thats dedication !!!!

172 and vw passat
ye, good people down there and they do a gr8 job. mind me ask how much ? pm me if u dont want to shout it out

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice mate

I like

Where abouts is this place and how much if you dont mind also how long did it take ?

PM if you would prefer

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
loving that mate but i am not keen on those blue indicator bulbs. silver it better

White Sti Hatch
Cheers for all the comments guys glad you all like it :)

On the spoiler front im still unsure i dont mind it the way it is but i toying with the idea of the V6 Cup styleish one that K-Tec have but thats another day

Italian 3.2 V6
very nice... but i still think 17"s would set it off more, plus will fit your arches just right i would think...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Reet that is!!!!! I'm getting my other set of Wheels powder coated Black..........

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nah, i pm'd Makavelli aaaaages ago about where he goes!! ;) Well not sure, either gloss or a Very dark Anthricite.......... Whats yours? I'm keeping both the Sliver and Black sets so will swap round mood depending ;) Think the Black will harden it up.......

White Sti Hatch
Planed to do mine since i got it just never had the time off to leave the car :rasp::rasp::rasp: lol

Mines are Matt Black witch looks sweet as ! I think black would look sweet on the Blue but so would a real dark anthracite ! hard choice that one

Nah, i pm'd Makavelli aaaaages ago about where he goes!! ;) Well not sure, either gloss or a Very dark Anthricite.......... Whats yours? I'm keeping both the Sliver and Black sets so will swap round mood depending ;) Think the Black will harden it up.......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hats off!!!! Wouldn't do too much more externally imo, looking spot on at the min!!. Yeah looking into if the mirrors are capped, as if they are i may gloss Black them to match the Wheels (possibly)...... i have a few plans in the pipeline, nothing too major, less is more imo ;)

Theres very few times when a finished product looks better than a PS but you've managed it.

Looks feckin mean like that!

White Sti Hatch
Hats off!!!! Wouldn't do too much more externally imo, looking spot on at the min!!. Yeah looking into if the mirrors are capped, as if they are i may gloss Black them to match the Wheels (possibly)...... i have a few plans in the pipeline, nothing too major, less is more imo ;)

Im considering doing the door handels matt or peral but unsure atm could always buy the TomTom handels that are black ne way :quiet:

Theres very few times when a finished product looks better than a PS but you've managed it.

Looks feckin mean like that!

Cheers mate, only reason it looks better than my PS is cause my PS skills when it comes to cars is shite lol ! :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
Depends on where exepensive starts for you lol, Dropped the car off to them at 8 then went to pick it back up at 4 great service spent about an hour speaking to the guys about cars once id picked it up.....Glad i got them Powder Coated instead of sprayed much better finish imo

Looks mint, was it expensive to get them sprayed? Did they take the tyres off to do it?